Code of Conduct
Our mission is to build a community and offer a place where everyone feels welcome and comfortable, escaping everyday troubles. To that end, we ask that everyone follow the following code of conduct:
- Be respectful of others. Do not bully, discriminate, insult others, or talk about others behind their backs. Use preferred pronouns, and allow others their personal space.
- Do not run, rough-house, threaten, or engage in any physical violence or aggression.
- No cheating or stealing.
- Avoid damaging store or personal property.
- Speak at an appropriate volume. Everyone should be able to hear the people they’re engaging with and enjoy their games.
- Avoid adult topics and language so we can keep the store a safe space for everyone. This includes, but is not limited to, profanity, politics, religion, sex, human violence, and bodily fluids.
Follow Us For Exclusive Offers